lunes, 17 de octubre de 2011

My presentation!!


Hello,

My name is Ebrima but my friends and family call me Ivu (if you like you can call me Ivu). I was born in Calella de Mar (Maresme) on December 22th. Now I live in Empuriabrava with my parents and my brother. My hobbies are playing football with my friends, playing computer games or going out with friends. When I going to the computer, I lost much time with facebook because I chat with friends. I play football in Esplais C.F, the team of Castelló d'Empúries. To relax, I have two options: going to bed or watching TV.

In this new course I believe that I pass to second of batchillerat, but I sure will very difficult, especially, the first term, because I'm not used to study very much in the ESO. I do a big effort to pass all subjects to have a good mark in the university. Although I do an effort to pass I think that I fail between 2 and 5 subjects.

If all goes as I hope in the second term I will recover and and I will try pass all the subjects and the third term I believe not fail any subject.

Bye and nice to meet you!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario