martes, 7 de febrero de 2012

Interviw to Valentin Boycko!

Hello, I am with Valentin Boycko, my school friend. Now I'm going to do an interviw to him. We talk about his music.

ME: Hey Mr Boycko, how are you?
HE: I'm OK, thanks!
ME: I can do some questions to you?
HE: Yes, you can.
ME: The people tell me that you play the guitar. It's true?
HE: Yes, I like play the guitar Mr Ivu.
ME: Since when you play the guitar?
HE: Mmmm.. I think that I started two years ago over there.
ME: Who taught you?
HE: I learn to play guitar with Internet. I search the chords and I improvise my melodies.
ME: Actually, how many guitars you have?
HE: Two.
ME: Do you want practise guitar for you or for other people?
HE: Actually for me, bu in the future I want to be a teacher of guitar for the childrens. I would love to do.
ME: Haha.. It's a good idea. Have you ever play in a pub or in a bar?
HE: Not currently, but there are some pubs that offered me.
ME: If you have the opportunity for make a band, do you do it?
HE: Yes and I want to be the singger of the band.
ME: What do you want with the music?
HE: I don't search the money, only I search to be happy an relax...
ME: Why you don't search the money?
HE: Because, how I say before, I play the guitar for me. I think that the money aren't the most important thing for me. I prefer to be in relax that have a lot of money.
ME: OK this is all for today. Thanks for you attention.
HE: See you later, bye!

PODCAST

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario