domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2012

Fula: my family language!

The fula is a african language which belongs to "nigercongolesa" family, one of the biggest families of the world. Within this familie, belongs to atlantic limb. This language is spoken in Tthe Subsaharian Africa. Actually, there are between 15-20 milions of people and only in eight countries is a oficial language. Also this language live with others like francais or english.

 The escripture of this language is in "ajaami". Anyone knows what is the origin of the "fulanis", but we know that they were the first people who practise Islam. An other thing is that the cientifics thinks that the fulanis come of the egipcians.

 Personally, I can speak in fula, but I don't like it, because when I do it, my family laught at me. My fula is poor and my pronuntiation is bad!

1 comentario:

  1. Hey Ivu! I think that your lenguage is very interesting! you have to teach me in class!

    ResponderEliminar