domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2011

Monologue!

Now, I going to explain one monologue. We supose that I'm Leo Messi:

!Messi, Messi,...! Is the only that I listen. I listen that the public ovation me, but I still fell alone in the field. Everybody looks me, but I'm the only that have the ball in my hand and go to shoot the penalty.

Let's see, I'm in Barcelona, playing against Real Madrid. In the 89 minute they doing me penalty and no doubt to take the ball. What should I do? Where I shoot? I look more videos of Casillas stopping penaltys and always he lying left, but I feel that I have to shoot in this side.

The referee has just blow...Yes!!! I score a goal. I will celebrate with my coach, now I feel very happy. Bad lucky for the "madridistas" and now we are the champions of the league.

AFTER THE MATCH...

I go to handshake my rivals as a sign sportsmanship. This year we are the champions again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario