miércoles, 16 de noviembre de 2011

My favourite film

In this text I going to explain my favourite film. His name is, in spanish, “Un ciudadano ejemplar” and in english is “Law Abiding Citizen”.

I like this film because is a film that have suspense and I like it. In other words, I like this film because the members of the audience do not knows that elapse until just before the film ends.

The argument of the film:

The film start in the house of Clyde Shelton (one of the principals characters). Two murderous enter in his house and violate and kill the wife and daughter of Shelton. After ten years, Shelton start to kill people because his lawyer make a pact with the killers for no lost his reputation. So the police put him to the prison, but people also dead. When his lawyer and the police caught his accomplice do that Shelton dead with his bomb.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario