sábado, 19 de noviembre de 2011

Idols for me...

In my life I have a lot of idols. In this text I going to talk, for example, about Cristiano Ronaldo and Eminem.

Altought I'm of Barça, my favourite football player's Cristiano Ronaldo. I like it because he's very fast, very strong, skilful with the ball and he have more characteristics. When he shot the ball, this can catch more than one hundred km. Another character of him is that he have a agressive character and this is good, but without crossing the line.

Another idol for me is the singer of rap Eminem. What I like about him is the lyrics of his songs. At first I understant the lyrics, but when I translate this I realize that the song talk about more important things, somethings about EEUU. He went more than once to judgment because the law considered that the lyrics are ofensive with some politics of USA.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario