domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2011

My oral presentation!!

Oral presentation 1
View more presentations from Ivu2.


Hello, good afternoon everybody. My name's Ebrima Jawo, but my friends and family call me Ivu. Now I'm fifteen and I will sexteen in 22 of December.

ME: I was born in Calella de Mar in ninteen ninte-five. Calella de Mar belongs to Maresme. When I was eleven, I went to Empuriabrava because my parents has divorced. Now I live in Empuriabrava with my mum, my brother, my stepbrother and my stepdad. I think that Empuriabrava is biggest than Calella, but in Calella live more people. Now I going to show you some photos about my friends in Empuriabrava.

SCHOOL: When I went to primary, I studied in one school of Castelló d'Empúies, although was one year only. The school name's Ruiz Amado. Whit this picture I want to say you that the primary was very easy. When I finish the primary school, I went to IES Castelló d'Empúries. I staied here four long years and now I hope stay two more years without repeat. Whit this picture I want to say you that the ESO was very difficult, especially Maths.

HOBBIES: My hobbies are play football and go out with friends. Football is my pasion. I play football since two thausand. I started play with the team of the school of Calella. Now I play with Esplais, the team of Castelló. In this picture we can see the team of this year. Another hobbie for me is go out wuith my friends. In this picture we can see one picture of one party.

TO RELAX: I usually use three fors for relax:
First, go to bed, I like sleep altough be one hour. If I can sleep I go to watch TV. Alwas that I can, I watch my favourite TV program, "LA QUE SE AVECINA", one program of TELECINCO. The last form is listen music. I like listen hip hop music, for example Eminem or Akon.

And this is my oral presentation. I hope that you enjoyed.
HAVE YOU ANY QUESTION?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario